A new fully paid car parking system is now in operation at The Square, with new tariffs and increased payment options.
Please see below for full information including flyer for easy reference.
This new system is in place to address ongoing challenges and ensure the car park and centre is fit for purpose for customers, tenants and staff, as we grow and develop.
- Under the previous system, a significant number of vehicles took advantage of customer parking to access businesses and services outside the shopping centre, reducing availability, adding major wear and tear to the car park and creating congestion at our barriers during peak times.
- The centre is in a period of strong growth, with major new arrivals including the opening of Movies@TheSquare and Penneys resulting in increased visitor numbers and dwell time.
- The new system ensures a sustainable model, providing increased parking availability to centre customers, and ongoing enhancements to car park and centre facilities.
- The new tariff structure is highly competitive for Dublin shopping centres, offering customers increased dwell time at a lower rate, with all visits up to 3 hours paying a total of €1. The previous rate for 3 hours parking was €2.
- Hourly rates following this initial 3 hour period remain unchanged. Full tariff details above.
- Staff Parking rates remain unchanged at €100 a year spread across 2 payments.
- The introduction of new Fast Track Tap & Go option at barriers provides added convenience for our customers.
- A Customer Parking App is coming soon.
- We appreciate this new system will take some time to get used to and thank you for your patience as we all adjust.