Sally's Hand Rolled Ice Cream
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in the hospitality sector and will be able to deliver top notch customer service.
Preferable candidates will have 1 year experience in the food / hospitality sector and will have experience managing staff, inventory & delegating tasks.
MUST BE AVAILABLE MONDAY – FRIDAY 10:30 AM – 19:00.
Reporting to the Director responsibilities will include:
- Motivating our team to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and prepared store environment, adhering to all Health and Safety guidelines.
- Stock Ordering for on time delivery’s and maintaining good inventory control.
- Manage customer communications and be responsible for fulfilling our online orders orders.
- Ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting and daily sales) and related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Pay starts from €12 + per hour depending on experience.
Working hours are from 10:30 am – 19:00 pm Monday – Friday. Later shifts on Thursday until 20:00 are required. Occasional weekend work is required depending on availability.
The location for the role is in our flagship kiosk on Level 3 in the Square Tallaght, Dublin 24. Full Luas & Bus connectivity is available with amble car parking space.
In return for your success, you will be rewarded with:
- Full Paid training and development.
- Opportunity for career progression in an expanding company.
Contract length: 6 months
Expected start date: 27/9/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €11.50-€13.00 per hour DOE
All candidates are required to wear a mask on the job.